RIt's So Good! Henry's Potato salad With Caesar
This recipe substitutes potatoes for romaine. It can be
served hot for dinner one day but you must save some for cold
potato salad the next day.
2lbs Henry’s Harvest creamer or other small new potatoes,
red, white, mixture
½ cup Caesar dressing
8 oz. Naturally smoked bacon
2 Green onions, or fresh chives, thinly sliced
Freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place Henry’s Harvest gourmet potatoes with skins
on in saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, or
until cooked. Drain well.
- In skillet, cook bacon until crisp: let drain on paper
towels. Tear into pieces.
- Cut Henry’s Harvest gourmet potatoes in half, or
leave whole depending on size. Place potatoes in medium-sized
serving bowl. Add bacon, green onions and Caesar dressing.
Toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at
room temperature, garnished with freshly shaved Parmesan
- Makes 4 servings